1028 Centre Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Phone: (970) 490-6065
Fax: (970) 490-6067
Questions to Consider
|Questions to answer before you or your child
receive orthodontic treatment
1. Are the orthodontist and team members passionate about what they are doing?
2. Do you feel like you are a part of the treatment decision process? Are you encouraged to ask questions?
3. Does the treatment plan take into consideration that each individual is unique with unique needs or is the treatment "one-size-fits-all"?
4. Have you received a quote for an all-inclusive fee? (Including fees for records, bracket placement, broken appliances, missed appointments, extended treatment time, retainers)
5. Does the office offer advanced technology, equipment, procedures and appliances while still remaining warm and friendly?
6. Does the doctor focus on facial esthetics and occlusion to give you a beautiful smile for a lifetime?
7. Does the doctor place the brackets, which is essential to individualized facial esthetics and occlusion, or is bracket placement delegated to an assistant?
8. Will you see the same doctor at all appointments to provide continuity of care?
9. Does the office offer you online access to your appointment information, account information and financial history?
10. Does the office specialize in "self-ligation" (tieless) brackets, which offer increased comfort, faster treatment time and superb results?
11. At the conclusion of active treatment, does the doctor remove the glue that was used to hold the brackets on the teeth? Dr. Ebert uses a five-step process to ensure your teeth are smooth, glue-free, scratch-free and highly polished.
12. Are the team members and doctor highly trained and experienced?
13. Do you feel welcome and recognized when you are at the office?
14. Successful orthodontic treatment requires teamwork with the patient's participation and cooperation, which is essential to a successful result. Does the office spend time educating you on the requirements of successful treatment and giving you feedback and encouragement about your progress?
15. Is the doctor available on evenings or weekends for appliance concerns?
16. Do the team members and doctor respect your time? Are most appointments started and concluded at the expected time?